This course will provide you with a general survey of the nature significance of scope of marketing. It emphasizes customers (marketing analysis and strategy); business marketing decisions in promotion, distribution and pricing; and control of marketing programs.
1. Employ the basics of marketing, from identifying audience, market segments and value propositions, to product development and research, marketing strategies and advertising/public relations.
2. Recognize consumer behavior and demand and be able to prepare and execute a marketing solution.
3. Master business marketing tools necessary to execute a marketing plan for a client, including social media.
4. Identify trends and new developments in business and employ soft skills and marketing techniques to adapt to market demands.
5. Compile a portfolio of work that can be shared with colleagues, network connections and future clients and employers.